Terms & Condition“Next” has a strict code for conducting business, which we make a point of notifying our clients beforehand.
- 1. Customers can change or replace the products for which they are making the deposits after 25% of the installment has been made and the prior records will be auto-adjusted.
- 2. If the product is from an external vendor, then the customer will get the confirmation of product purchase after 70% of the installments are paid.
- 3. If the product purchase is canceled after 80% installment is paid, then the restocking fee will be 20%. However, the cancellation must be approved by the authorities of “Next”.
- 4. If the product purchase is changed or altered after 80% installment is paid, then the additional fee will be 15%.
- 5. In case the client fails to complete the transaction, The product will be returned to its source.